How you can Help
People keep asking us how they can help support Row to Raise. Well there are LOADS of ways you can help! You can...
- Become a R2R Volunteer and commit a couple of hours of your time each week to help make the whole campaign happen.
- Nominate a young person for Kelda to row for or share your own story.
- If you're from a charity or organisation that supports young people you can send us your details so we can include you on the R2R website.
- If you're from a business or organisation you can join the 300 Club and have your logo on the R2R Ocean Rowing Boat for a donation of £300.
- You can become a headline sponsor (or put us in touch with potential sponsors). We have a full partnership proposal we can send you.
- Help raise awareness by sharing posts on social media and asking people to 'like' the R2R Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Make a donation www.justgiving.com/rowtoraise to help us reach the target of raising over £50,000 for Climbing Out.
If you can do any of the above, you'll become part of the R2R team and really will help make a difference.
For further information or to chat anything through please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.
Contact Kelda at email@example.com or give her a call on 07977 574785.